Glad to be able to take part in the blood donation campaign and to offer all those who volunteer a space where you can let the time you spend there be an opportunity to enjoy a unique space. When it comes to giving blood less is not more.
– You can donate blood if you are between 18 and 70 years old, weigh more than 50 kilos and you are healthy.
– Women can donate blood up to three times a year and men up to four.
– A minimum of two months must elapse between donation and donation.
– For both donor and recipient safety, a medical interview is conducted prior to donation and donor pressure and hemoglobin levels are monitored.
– If you have suffered from Covid, you will have to wait a month before you can donate.
– If you have been in contact with someone who has had Covid but you are vaccinated with the full guideline and you have no symptoms, you can donate blood normally.
– Vaccination against Covid does not prevent blood or plasma donation. However, if you have any side effects such as fever or malaise, you will have to wait 15 days.
Sign up here if you can come on Wednesday 27 October afternoon between 17 and 21h to the Mies van der Rohe Pavilion or call 677 07 17 56. If you cannot be a donor, you can also contribute by sharing this information with someone who could be.
Photo credits: Víctor Sánchez
27-10-2021, de 17 a 21h
Mies van der Rohe Pavilion
Sign up here
677 07 17 56