Celebrating the 30th anniversary of its reconstruction, the Mies van der Rohe Pavilion participates one more year in the LOOP Festival with a selection of films titled Not Another Architecture Film, including works from the series In Residence, produced by video platform Nowness and directed by young Catalan filmmaker Albert Moya.
In Residence is a series of short videos, made by different authors, dedicated to discover the homes of celebrated architects, designers and artists. The group of videos on display include those dedicated to the studio-house of architect Ricardo Bofill located in a former factory and the labyrinth-house of sculptor Xavier Corberó, both houses located on the outskirts of Barcelona.
Programme: 27.05 – 30.05
– In Residence: Ricardo Bofill (Dir. Albert Moya)
– In Residence: Xavier Corbero (Dir. Albert Moya)
– In Residence: Jean Pigozzi (Dir. Matthew Donaldson)
– In Residence: Patrizia Moroso (Dir. Matthew Donaldson)
– In Residence: Ian Simpson (Dir. Emile Rafael)
30.05 at 20:00 h – Dialogue
Albert Moya and Raven Smith (Nowness) talk about the series In Residence and about the role of architecture and design in the contemporary world from Nowness point of view.