The Pavilion is an opportunity to hold events in a building with a unique architecture and design. The Mies van der Rohe Pavilion also has a privileged location in one of Barcelona’s green zones, Montjuic Park, in front of Barcelona’s fountains and Trade Fair compounds.
A sober outdoor space complements the striking design and structure of the Mies van der Rohe Pavilion, raising the profile of any type of activity. The beauty of the marble, the water and the sculpture in the pond and the natural luminosity that penetrates the glass walls lend a strong sense of elegance, design and exclusivity to every event.
The Mies van der Rohe Pavilion can be used for:
– Social and corporate events: Receptions, private dinners and cocktails.
– Product presentations, promotions and other public
– Advertisement filming and commercial photography.
– Lectures, seminars, meetings and press conferences.
Services and layouts
Capacity Indoor (90) / Outdoor (140) / Master table (35)
Complementary use of the garden platform
Check capacity according to each layout.
Capacity: Indoor (150) / Outdoor (300)
Capacity: Indoor (100) / Outdoor (200)
Services and audiovisual supports
– The layouts are only guidelines, the Pavilion can be adapted to the needs and specific characteristics of each event.
– The Fundació Mies van der Rohe reserves the right to give its aproval to special elements and assemblies, graphic media, etc. related to the event held in the Pavilion.